Complaint Review: RuwayUSA

• Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Woking Other
RuwayUSA
www.runwayusa.co.uk Internet U.S.A.

ruwayusa.co.uk Eventually received top after various e-mails, but its a very bad fake, do not use this company Internet

Ordered from RunwayUSA on the 4th February the money was taken from my credit card account instantly but the goods did not arrive for another 4 weeks and even that was after several e-mails direct to the company and through Brand discounts.

The top has eventually arrived but it is a very bad copy. It has slight differences to the one pictured on the site, is very bad quality, and the zip doesn't work properly. I was charged $79.95 US dollars and I immediately asked for a refund as stated on the web site. I didn't hear anything so contacted Brand discounts they have got back to me firstly offering me a replacement but said I would have to pay shipping costs and a re-stocking cost of $35, and told me it would be cheaper for me to buy another one and keep my orignal, as the vendor does not give refunds.

What ever you do do not buy from these people, I purchased thinking it was a UK company and having read the small print thought I would be okay if I needed to return it, I'm obviously not.

Mandy
Woking
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RuwayUSA/internet/ruwayusacouk-Eventually-received-top-after-various-e-mails-but-its-a-very-bad-fake-do-432164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RuwayUSA