Complaint Review: Rv's for less

• Reported By: tleitch — murfreesboro Tennessee United States of America
Rv's for less
8035 Rutledge Pike Internet United States of America

Rv's for less Very unstatsified knoxville, Internet

I had the pleasure of getting recommend to a rv dealer known RV's For Less. I have been out there several times looking at a Rvs ready to buy but there was not mucgh help. I found a couple i liked but could not make the decision.

I recently madea decision and choice on a camper. I called and confirmed that i would take the trailer and be there within 30 mintues to put down a thousand dollar deposit. I did and they were all happy and filled out the paper work and signed that i would pick up the trailer in a next week and not rush. Well i since left the building happy that i received a getting a new trailer.

Well,  Little did i know the owner came in and said No to my deal after i signed and put down a deposit. They called back an said that they quoted me wong that it was 900 dollars higher. and would need to let me know. I said what you accepted and know are going back on the deal!!!     Please do not use this dealer or place for anything the managment is terrible and the lady is very rude.

This want be the first complaint from me. Sale aggreement is been forward to my attorney. Very poor service!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rvs-for-less/internet/Rvs-for-less-Very-unstatsified-knoxville-Internet-961574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rv's for less