Complaint Review: Rvtl

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — City's heights California
Rvtl
Palmdale, ca , Select State/Province USA

Rvtl Anti aging cream They said free trail $4.95 the end up charging your account 93.00 and it never tells you that!!! Rip off company and I hope they get caught, it's crazy they get away with this but I'm glad I'm not the only person who this has happened too, and when you can you barely and understand them and when I asked for a supervisor there wasn't one available to help me, how interesting is that!!! Total scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I agree

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

All the web page tells you is free trail for 4.95 shipping, sounds great when what they don't tell you is you will be charged 93.00! speaking with my bank I called the company and they were not helpful at all and I barely could even understand them! This is a total scam and I hope it doesn't happen to so one else, I do however feel better knowing I wasn't the only person who thought and read it was only $4.95....not that it makes it right but now I know I'm not crazy!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rvtl/Select-StateProvince/Rvtl-Anti-aging-cream-They-said-free-trail-495-the-end-up-charging-your-account-9300-a-1086159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rvtl

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I agree

AUTHOR: ameherndz - ()

I too ordered the creme nver received it and when I called to talk to them they got very threatening and unfortunately I lost my temper. There is no supervisor and they get very hateful with you I hope something gets done to them

Wrong

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I saw this same thing after taking some survey - the print is clean on the bottom of  the website that if you cancel this item within 10 days and return the used products you will not be charged.  You did not read the conditions of this and therefore you are responsible for not paying attention to the terms and conditions - NO I do not work for them.

I just did not order when I read these terms.