Complaint Review: Rw

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond British Columbia
Rw
Etour And Travel.com Internet, Florida U.S.A.

Rw can't get refund for the vacation i bought within 2 weeks Internet Florida

I was surfing the net, and i was told that I'm the winner for the trip to Orlando. Etour and Tavel called me and offered me a package for 6 days Orlando Florida with a week free car rental of unlimted milage. I've paid $498 US for the trip of 2. They said offered can be made only i paid on the phone immdeiately when they giving me the offer. I called them and want them to give me a refund after I paid via my visa card after 2 weeks. They said this is not refundable and not willing to give me any money back!

R
Richmond, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rw/Internet-Florida-32817/Rw-cant-get-refund-for-the-vacation-i-bought-within-2-weeks-Internet-Florida-1032581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rw