kids

• Submitted: Tue, September 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2004

• Reported By:Victoria Texas
Rx Financial - Go Tec Financial
2 W St George Blvd Ste-5 St George, Utah U.S.A.

Rx Financial AKA Go Tec Financial, Inc. rip-off! Offered unsecured credit card guaranteed to get out of debt. We never recieved package or card. This is a scam! St George Utah

John, my husband, took the call from RX financial and was intrested because they said they could help us get out of debt. All they have done so far is take money out of my account. I called today and spoke to Lee and she said that she could only talk to John b/c he is the one who authorized the withdrawal. I told her that we had not recieved anything promised and this wa theft/She said that John would have to call.

In the meantime, I am filling theft charges with my bank to get my money back. Beware of their website to use to cancel the package if you do recieve a package. READ the fine print! It says that by using the web site you are agreeing to all of their terms. I did find a customer service link and sent an e-mail. I will see if I get any results.

Michel
Victoria, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rx-Financial-Go-Tec-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/Rx-Financial-AKA-Go-Tec-Financial-Inc-rip-off-Offered-unsecured-credit-card-guaranteed-107256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rx Financial - Go Tec Financial