Complaint Review: Rx Financial - GoTec Financial

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Rx Financial - GoTec Financial
P.O. Box 911283 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Rx Financial - GoTec Financial ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent billing, lied, no credit card, no refund, rude Saint George Utah

I was contacted by a rep. at RxFinancial and told that I was getting a $7500 credit card. All I had to pay was $219.90 and it would be in my mailbox in 7-10 bus. days....2 weeks later I received a "debt management package" I called and talked to several people, then pretty much told me I was stupid and to apply for a credit card on their list of like 300 credit places. I explained that I was supposed to get one in the mail and never did. They told me I was screwed because I logged in with the password they gave me.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, then called the Financial Office of Utah, spoke with a lady that said the company did not exist, and that she had already had several complaints the same day. She advised me to contact my bank and file a dispute saying I didn't authorize the transaction. I did that today, should find something out next week hopefully.

Ashley
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rx-Financial-GoTec-Financial/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Rx-Financial-GoTec-Financial-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-lied-no-credit-card-105573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rx Financial - GoTec Financial