controlling

• Submitted: Fri, October 31, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:rialto California
Rx Medco Deerfield Florida
www.rxmedco.com Laguna Beach, California U.S.A.

Rx Medco Deerfield Florida driver taking patients to the doctor Laguna Beach California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: what did you do to get paid in full???

*Author of original report: to retact my statements about rx medco

I started working for medco on september 17th 2008 and I have done 5 runs for them which adds up to $360.00. I have not received not one penny from them. All they do is give me the run around saying that the checks were mailed this day then that day. When I finally got to talk to susan who handles the trip sheets and calculate the pay she hsd the galls tto say to me you keep calling here about your check and she said she told the dispatchers tha t they needed more info from me which they never mentioned it to me. When she said that I keep calling there she had some nerve. But the christian that I am kept me from going off on her which would had done no good probably would have made matters worst but it coukd not get any worst then this. All I want is my check I had my lawyer write them a letter that is all I can do because I am an indepentdent contractor so that take that as we do not have to apy you. someone should put them out of business I am here to do just that!

Lorraine
rialto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rx-Medco-Deerfield-Florida/Laguna-Beach-California-92651/Rx-Medco-Deerfield-Florida-driver-taking-patients-to-the-doctor-Laguna-Beach-California-386777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rx Medco Deerfield Florida

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

what did you do to get paid in full???

AUTHOR: Screwmenot - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I have recently been ripped off by MedCo and seeing that you have been able to get paid in full for your hard work, I was wondering if perhaps you wouldnt mind sharing what you did and who you spoke with that made a difference. I am hitting a dead end.

to retact my statements about rx medco

AUTHOR: Lorraine - (U.S.A.)

I lorraine campbell need to retact the complaint that I have against rx medco. They paid me my check in full. Please disreguard my complaint. Please remove from your reoprt on ripoffs please.