Complaint Review: Rx Medco

• Updated: Mon, December 27, 2010

• Reported By: robert — rialto California United States of America
Rx Medco
2007 S Coast Hwy Laguna Beach, California United States of America

Rx Medco Rx Medco Transportation & Translation STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Laguna Beach, California

I learned a really hard lesson from this company. I did checked them out before joining them doing transportation for patients. Using my own vehicle, my gas, my time (sometimes very early like 2 am for surgery patients). I'm already aware of negative reports regarding non payment to their drivers, but still pursued after talking to one manager named Susan. She told me those weren't true, and those people doing the reports are drivers who did bad jobs and got fired. Long story short, while driving for them I accumulated 2 tickets worth $1200, and accident to my new van cost at least $5000. These things should have not happened if I did not work for them. The worstpart this mess is this company have not paid me from my March and April 2010 invoices. Bottom line is I got ripped off big time. You can believe my story or you can do the same thing I did, but let this be a warning to anyone looking for an income. Find something else but this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rx-Medco/Laguna-Beach-California-/Rx-Medco-Rx-Medco-Transportation-Translation-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Laguna-Beach-675603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rx Medco