Complaint Review: Rx for Brown Skin

• Reported By: Ameerah — Woodland hills California
Rx for Brown Skin
Internet USA

Rx for Brown Skin Dermatologist Scams Internet

RxforBrown Skin fraud: I reside in California and work really hard to have what I own Taking a leap of faith on a new acne treatment was suppose to be rewarding for multiple reasons, but has turned out badly financially for what the company claims was an "honest" mistakes. This "honest " mistake will effect multiple areas as the erroneous charge from Rxfor Brown Skin of hundreds of dollars takes away from other fees I am responsible for in my household. Unfortunately, this supposit "honest" mistake charged my credit card for 3 kits,two individual items, plus a single toner for without authorization. When I spoke with Lead Customer Service rep he could not reassure me this wouldn't occur again. I am disgruntled and afraid my and other customer cards may be compromised. The rep refused to provide his supervisors name, the rep stated "I do not report to anyone,I am the lead spervisor. Please look into this charge this and provide further updates.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rx-for-Brown-Skin/internet/Rx-for-Brown-Skin-Dermatologist-Scams-Internet-1127378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rx for Brown Skin