Complaint Review: Rx trade.

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Scott22 — Hermitage Tennessee
Rx trade.
, Select State/Province USA

Rx trade. Rxexpressinfo I placed an order on feb10 for $500 I was told I would receive a tracking number and never did and never received a product Internet

*Author of original report: Rx express info

I purchased a product for $500 I never received a tracking number as promised nor did I receive a product I talk through several emails was very helpful but at the end received nothing I advise that you stay away cause it's one big scam I hope more come forward to complain

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rx-trade-/Select-StateProvince/Rx-trade-Rxexpressinfo-I-placed-an-order-on-feb10-for-500-I-was-told-I-would-receive-a-1123210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rx trade.

Rx express info

AUTHOR: Scott22 - ()

Stay away big a* rip off scam your money send nothing