Complaint Review: RxCostCard

• Reported By:Southfield Michigan
RxCostCard
Internet U.S.A.

RxCostCard Slow turn to keep charging you membership National Internet

I submitted an order that has taken almost a full four weeks and they only would say that it is being processed. It was getting to where the next month membership was fast approaching. I didn't want the membership for more than the first month and I wanted to see how well they were at customer service. The only option they gave me was to cancel my order to cancel my membership.

I wanted the order but not the long term membership. I wouldn't mind the processing fee for the first order, maybe even kept a membership but I know they were dragging their feet to get an additional monthly membership charge. If they would have been more respondent and honest about how slow they are I may still have been a customer. They lost a me.

Keniegi
Southfield, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RxCostCard/internet/RxCostCard-Slow-turn-to-keep-charging-you-membership-National-Internet-317413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RxCostCard