Complaint Review: RxEasyMeds

• Reported By: Mark — Winter Haven Florida
RxEasyMeds
146 s. main 220 Karachi Lahore, Pakistan

RxEasyMeds They did not send the items I order and paid for .  Lahore Pakistan

I place a order for some meds that I use and paid using western union and never recieved a reply on my order or a tracking number .I hope this will help people from being scammed like  I was .

Hello again
I see you are not going to send my order so I call western union and reported you to the fraud dept with this info   Date    Service  MTCN  Receiver  Amount    Send Again   08/18/2013    Money Transfer

Frist  hashmet

Last aslam,

Pakistan
$$$$ Send Again
  Order Status:    Your money has been picked up.  default there is other name they use

First Name : Shameem
Last Name : Akhtar
City : Lahore
Country : Pakistan

The name will change but the city and county stay the same

RXEASYMEDS

Moblie Phone: +923323623440. Country: Pakistan. State/Province: Punjab. City: Lahore. Zip Code: 54000. Street Address: http://www.rxeasymeds.com

Company Name: RxEasyMeds-com. Contact Person: Arran. Company Address: 146 s. main st. apt. 220 Karachi Punjab 35400 Pakistan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RxEasyMeds-/Lahore-35400/RxEasyMeds-They-did-not-send-the-items-I-order-and-paid-for-nbspLahore-Pakistan-1079030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RxEasyMeds