Complaint Review: RxFinancial

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2005

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
RxFinancial
P.O. Box 911283 St George, Utah U.S.A.

RxFinancial - The Prescription For Credit Heath ripoff, got away with my money. I don't know what should I do to get back my money! St George, Utah

To whom it may concern:
My name is Sandy and am writing this report because I believe is not fair the fact that RxFinancial just got away with my money which was $219.00. for an offer of a 5,000 line credit.

I've called so many time to see if I can get a refund and never got any answers back, until now, but when I called back the "company" had disconnected the phone, now I don't know what to do on how to get my money back, but somehow,am not going to stop complaining until I get my money back!

Sandy
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2005 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RxFinancial/St-George-Utah-84770/RxFinancial-The-Prescription-For-Credit-Heath-ripoff-got-away-with-my-money-I-dont-k-147925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RxFinancial