• Report: #920819

Complaint Review: RxMedco

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: El Paso Language Services — El Paso Texas United States of America
RxMedco
Deerfield FL Internet United States of America

RxMedco Medco rxMedco has not paid us for medical interpreting services , Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: File A Complaint With The Attorney General's Office

*General Comment: In a similar situation, please contact me

Benjamin from RxMedCo contacted us for a medical interpreter back on 04/02/2012. I sent the interpreter and she successfully performed her services. I was first instructed to e-mail the invoice to eddie@rxmedco.net which I did. I did not receive payment for two months and called and left messages twice during this time period. On the third try, Benjamin told me I should have sent the invoice to invoices@rxmedco.net which I did. To this date, 08/01/2012 I have not received payment. Right now I went on line to see if there was someone else I could contact when I saw that there are numerous complaints against this company. They only owe us $200 ($240 with late fees) but I am saddened to see that they have taken several other legitimate service providers out there for much, much more. I hope there is an attorney out there who can help us out and get them arrested and shut down for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RxMedco/internet/RxMedco-Medco-rxMedco-has-not-paid-us-for-medical-interpreting-services-Internet-920819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RxMedco

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File A Complaint With The Attorney General's Office

AUTHOR: Spot On Interpreting - (United States of America)

For all those who have not been paid by RX Medco Services I have an update for you.  I was advised by the Attorney General's Office to file a complaint here:

This is the Ft. Lauderdale office (954-712-4600) which is closest to the Medco address I found online:

1600 SE 6th street
Deerfield Beach Florida 33441
United States of America

Their website is http://www.rxmedco.com/
Their Phone Number is:  877.796.3326

You should also call the Irvine office of CCMSI 949-474-6500 and asking for the office manager Isamel Alahi and complaining to him about their failure to pay for services.  They are the insurance company (ccmsi) that subcontracts RX Medco and they should stop using a company that doesn't pay their bills.

So if you are owed money please fill out a report online or call the Attorney General's Office to find out how we can prosecute these people and get them out of business.

#2 General Comment

In a similar situation, please contact me

AUTHOR: Spot On Interpreting - (United States of America)

I was wondering if you resolved this case.  Our company www.spotoninterpreting.com has been providing services for them for the past 3 months and are now getting the run around on payment.  I am looking into taking them to court and was hoping you had some advice or resolution to your situation.  Please contact me at 562.353.7768 if you have found out anything.  Thank you.