Complaint Review: Rxfinancial

• Updated: Tue, October 19, 2004

• Reported By:austin Texas
www.fxfinancial.com Internet U.S.A.

Rxfinancial over the phone credit card ripoff scam AUSTIN TEXAS

Just this morning I was contacted by phone by this company called rxfinancial with a starting line of quoting my full name (mispronounced of course)asking me if I was the same person that had applied for a Visa or Mastercard. The person on the phone was hard to understand, with a heavy accent that he identified after asking that it was Indian. This offer seemed way to good to be true.

Thanks to some common sense and Especailly RIP OFF REPORT.com ie. this site, I will have to close my checking/savings account or loose 219.00. I have read the previous reports on this company(rxfinacial) provided by this invaluable web site. PEOPLE BEWARE OF RXFINACIAL. I will follow up to let all know what happens as I intend to do everything in my power to stop these horrible theives. This should prove to be quite interesting, as I have ties to the fine folks representing Texas in high office. I REPEAT RX FINACIAL is one of the WORST from what I have read on this site. Save yourself much grief, Stay on top of this newly discovered web site... RIP-OFF REPORT.com for the close of this story and warnings of other ripoffs that I am aware of at present. RX FINANCIAL has barked up the wrong tree!

austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rxfinancial/internet/Rxfinancial-over-the-phone-credit-card-ripoff-scam-AUSTIN-TEXAS-113715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rxfinancial