Complaint Review: Rxfinancial

• Updated: Thu, October 14, 2004

• Reported By:Odessa Texas
www.rxfin.com Internet U.S.A.

Rxfinancial ripoff Utah

oh my God, I can't believe I was so STUPID! I'm a teacher, an educated professional, I don't know how I could have been taken in by these thieves!!! In the first place, I don't know how they got my number, because they called my CELL PHONE!!!!

I stupidly answered, proceeded to listen to their bull ______, and went down the path of all their other victims, I gave them my checking account #.!!! I can't believe I fell for this scam. I remember I kept on saying, "but why would your company give a credit card to someone with bad credit like me?" and "this just sounds too good to be true", but I still fell for their scam. The man I was talking to was foreign, with a very heavy Indian accent, and was so persistant and convincing that I BELIEVED HIM!!! when i read all these cases and saw how they were exactly the same as mine, i almost had a heart attack.

They are theives, crooks, and i only wish i could get my hands on them. Something has got to be done to shut them down! I'm trying to get my money back, but my bank says that everything was legit and I should have done a stop payment. They have my VOICE on tape agreeing to everything, and it was ME who gave them my checking account #. I pray that they are shut down soon and that they don't scam too many other people. RX Financial is the scum of the earth, spread the word!!!!!

Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2004 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rxfinancial/internet/Rxfinancial-ripoff-Utah-113028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rxfinancial