Complaint Review: Ryan Clifford

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Ryan — Auburn Alabama United States of America
Ryan Clifford
224 Fairview Street SE North Canton, Ohio United States of America

Ryan Clifford The DMTB was paid for services which were not finished North Canton, Ohio

On May 31, 2012, Andrew Strader was contacted by myself and my band.  We made an agreement that he would come to a live concert of the band's and photograph the event, and later send me the photos he shot, which we could then use for promotional purposes.

On June 1, 2012, Andrew arrived at the concert and we spoke for approx. 25 minutes before the show.  He was taking photos the entire concert.  Following the concert, we spoke again.

Andrew agreed to send me the photos via email or USB thumb drive, and I would in turn send him a check for his services.

With the understanding that the photos were being sent, I sent Andrew a check, which was made out to Andrew Strader.  The check was cashed by Andrew a few days later.  The photos, however, never arrived.

I spent a couple of months trying to get in touch with Andrew, and finally when I did get in touch, he claimed to have sent the photos via USB thumb drive.  I told him I never received them, and he said he would send them again, I provided my address to him once again.

It is now 8 months later and the photographs were never delivered.  I have made multiple attempts to contact Andrew since the last time we spoke, but have yet to get a reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Clifford/North-Canton-Ohio-44720/Ryan-Clifford-The-DMTB-was-paid-for-services-which-were-not-finished-North-Canton-Ohio-1003471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Clifford