Complaint Review: Ryan Daniel Fischer

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Green Bay Wisconsin United States of America
Ryan Daniel Fischer

Ryan Daniel Fischer Bidontrips.com Scammed my company out of $350 for SEO Services Internet

When we began working on bidontrips.com for Ryan Fischer it started off good but started to go down hill when his website was shut down by Paypal for activity I am not fully aware of. After that he claimed he could not pay us for services until Paypal sent him a refund. I was skeptical of this because he said on a daily basis for awhile, I will get you your money. Now that he has been refunded he refuses to pay us for our services and has used foul and vulgar language with us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Daniel-Fischer/internet/Ryan-Daniel-Fischer-Bidontripscom-Scammed-my-company-out-of-350-for-SEO-Services-Interne-935455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Daniel Fischer