Complaint Review: Ryan Huerta

Ryan Huerta
1001 Kilarney Friendswood, Texas USA

Ryan Renee Huerta Swinger, cheater, and married? Friendswood Texas

*Consumer Comment: 2 reports! Hilarious, and totally her

Mrs Ryan is beautiful. So when she was trying to have my company use her company, Allied Industrial Sales, as a vendor for tubing, fittings and valves, I was unfortunately trying to take her out for dinner. We went Out a few times, And even began sleeping together and then I found out she was married And has 2 children, although she'd told me she only had one. When I asked her about her marriage she said that she had left her husband And he was in prison. As it turned out, she hadn't left her husband and he wasnt in jail at all. Since, I haven't been able to get in touch with her.

I have talked with her husband and it seems she has a life long history of this. I want to hopefully warn the next guy before he falls in love with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Huerta/Friendswood-Texas-77598/Ryan-Renee-Huerta-Swinger-cheater-and-married-Friendswood-Texas-1055601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Huerta

2 reports! Hilarious, and totally her

AUTHOR: Victim #45 - ()

I dated Ryan Huerta before she got married, and this is exactly her style.

Ryan Huerta cheated on me and told the guy she had already left me. She told him I beat her and cheated on her. But I caught her red handed at a club in houston with him while we were still together.

She cheats on every guy she has ever dated and they all are told that everyone has always cheated on her. Everyone believes her because Ryan Huerta is pretty. But that is truly only skin deep. Not one of her friends are life long friends. Once they get to know her, they find out the dirty secrets and she becomes disgusting to all of them.

I know for sure Ryan Huerta has two kids that she isn't allowing the dads to even see them. I know both of the dads very well. They are both trying to see there kids and she isnt letting it happen. I'm sure she has a story she's told her colleagues and family that would fall apart if she let them have their kids. It's a sad story.

Ryan Huerta would sleep with someone for far less than a sale, so I'm positive that she would do exactly that!

Finally Ryan Huerta is being put in her place.