Complaint Review: Ryan Nunes Of Edward J. Nunes Chartered Accountants

27A Saddle Rd. Maraval Maraval, Trinidad Trinidad and Tobago
  • Phone: 868-622-6580/6706
  • Web:
  • Category: Accounting

Ryan Nunes Of Edward J. Nunes Chartered Accountants Homer And Company Chartered Accountants Refusal to pay wages, threatening frivilous countersuit to intimidate Maraval Trinidad

*Author of original report: Nunes Financial Limited formerly Homer and Co

In February of 2006 Ryan Nunes of Edward J. Nunes Chartered Accountants had come to an agreement with me for the construction of a database. It was to be built in parts therefore I gave him quotes on each part as I did it. Seeing that he didn't seem interested in whatever it cost I stopped giving these quotes.

At one point I realised that I could not complete the database because I needed to move to take advantage of a business opportunity outside of the country. I told him this three weeks prior to my move and not only did he agree to these circumstances but he had me continue working on the database knowing that I would not be able to finish it.

Subsequently after recieving my final work on the database he refused to pay anything whatsoever after promising earnestly that I would be paid when I caught him ignoring my calls.

The purpose of this post is to boost the accessibility of my previous post http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff212081.htm since, because the company apparently goes by another name now, the older post does not come up in a search for the company even though I included the new name and the site in my updates.

I took the case to court and through legal aid have now obtained a lawyer. Mr. Nunes' lawyer threated me with larceny which I cannot fathom since the only thing of his that I could possibly have is his database which he has not paid for so how could it be his? The case comes up again on May 15. It was postponed for me to have an opportunity to get a lawyer from legal aid.

Fitzgerald
Mt. Hope
Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2007 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Nunes-Of-Edward-J-Nunes-Chartered-Accountants/Maraval-Trinidad/Ryan-Nunes-Of-Edward-J-Nunes-Chartered-Accountants-Homer-And-Company-Chartered-Accountant-240810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Nunes Of Edward J. Nunes Chartered Accountants

Nunes Financial Limited formerly Homer and Co

AUTHOR: Fitzgerald - ()

The company has changed it's name apparently, perhaps in a bid to escape the negative press of this Ripoff Report. Unfortunately they have never made any sincere attempt at remunerating me for my work.

Please be careful dealing with Mr. Ryan Nunes and his sister.