Complaint Review: Ryan Parker - Provident Financial Services - Future Financial

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:palo alto California
Ryan Parker - Provident Financial Services - Future Financial
11200 ST. JOHNS INDUSTRIAL PARKWAY N. 1 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Ryan Parker - Provident Financial Services - Future Financial Direct Jacksonville Florida

I have had a bit of trouble querying the results listed on this company from this site, but to summarize:

In May 2007, I contracted this company to handle my long outstanding debts from a variety of sources. They put me on an aggressive pay plan that I agreed to, to essentially to wrap up all my debts by Sept 2007. I started with a $1,234.00 commitment, followed by $750/mo. thereafter. When I contacted them in August, they seemed to be dragging their feet. They said that I had more debt than they originally estimated, and that I needed to send a large sum (over $5,000.00) to settle everything. I agreed, and wired the amount from my credit union to their Wachovia bank account. after this, I heard no other contact from them. they even continued to debit my savings account. Infuriated, I contacted a private attorney, who referred me to the District Attorney in my state. They haven't been able to dig up much more than I have, other than to refer me to the Florida Attorney General. On their website, I found that there was already a suit against them:

It appears from this website, that they have been doing this to a lot of people, ask for the large sum to settle everything, then disappear. What I am wondering is how on earth can these people continue to conduct this kind of activity, yet not be subject to a criminal investigation.

I don't know what my recourse is, or if I am essentially out of my 10 grand, and still buried in debt. These people should be put on trial, and all their assets seized, until every last person they have ripped off has been fully re-imbursed.

Mad as hell
palo alto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Parker-Provident-Financial-Services-Future-Financial/Jacksonville-Florida-32246/Ryan-Parker-Provident-Financial-Services-Future-Financial-Direct-Jacksonville-Florida-298198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Parker - Provident Financial Services - Future Financial

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC