• Report: #292013

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:Coeur d'Alene Idaho
Ryan Roberge
1913 15th St Coeur D'Alene, Idaho U.S.A.

Ryan Roberge While searching for the website to register I could only find one related website. And wouldn't you know it was about "Has this company ripped you off" Coeur D'Alene Idaho

*Author of original report: Ryan RobergeUS work alliance is a SCAM While searching for the website to register I could only find one related website. And wouldn't you know it was about "Has this company ripped you off"

*Author of original report: US Work Alliance is a SCAM

So I called the number eagerly and was told I was eligible but still had to take a test. It was going to be 129.99 for a study book which would be refunded if I failed the test, passed and did not get a job, or worked for a full week. After recieving the book I tried going to the website and instead only found related websites which had several cases of this same company ripping them off as well.

Drhans
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Roberge/Coeur-DAlene-Idaho-83814/Ryan-Roberge-While-searching-for-the-website-to-register-I-could-only-find-one-related-web-292013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Roberge

AUTHOR: Drhans - (U.S.A.)

Do not trust the US work Alliance.I have been a bartender for 5 years in the small and beautiful tourist town of Coeur d'Alene Idaho. Although summers a very lucrative winters are not and without benfits like health insurance money can go fast. So I decided to look for something a little more consistent year round and with benefits, especially because of the new edtion to my family, my first 19 month old son. While browsing through a local paper I found a listing for exactly what I was looking for a post office job promising $20 an hour with full benefits at entry level. So I called the number eagerly and was told I was eligible but still had to take a test.

It was going to be 129.99 for a study book which would be refunded if I failed the test,passed and did not get a job,or worked for a full week. After recieving the book I tried going to the website and instead only found related websites which had several cases of this same company ripping them off as well. Drhans, Idaho

US Work Alliance is a SCAM

AUTHOR: Drhans - (U.S.A.)

Do not trust the US work alliance

assist