Complaint Review: Ryan Russman

• Reported By: angry client — manchester New Hampshire
Ryan Russman
14 center st exeter, New Hampshire United States of America

Ryan Russman lawyer, attorney, dwi, exeter, New Hampshire

Review of Ryan Russman from Exeter New Hampshire.

I was arrested for dwi, I passed the ests but was still arrested. I knew I was not guilty and wouldn't give a breath test because it would just say I was drunk. I only had a couple of beers and it didnt effect me. i went to the arraignment and the cop said he would drop the 6 month license loss if i just plead guilty to the minimums on a first offense dwi. I couldnt afford to lose my license or else I would lose my job.

I heard on the radio about Ryan Russman so I gave him a call. He said I had a good case and he could probably get me found not guilty but it would cost me at least $5000. I had to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay him. When we showed up on the day of trial he was really unprepared. After I paid him I didn't have hardly any contact with him, just a secretary. He didn't return calls. I was guilty and it was the worst experience of my life. I would have been better off just pleaing guiltly without hiring him and I would have only lost my license for 90 days instead of a year and saved myself thousands of dollars. Save your money and don't hire people you only know about from the radio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Russman/exeter-New-Hampshire-03833/Ryan-Russman-lawyer-attorney-dwi-exeter-New-Hampshire-1044573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Russman