Complaint Review: Ryan Smith

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: ericm — Miami Florida
Ryan Smith
43 Barvas walk Aberdeen, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Ryan Smith rsmithdev (username on freelancer.com) Don't do business with Ryan Smith AKA rsmithdev(freelancer.com) he is the biggest liar ever! Aberdeen internet

*UPDATE Employee: I would like to help you with your project!

Don't do business with Ryan Smith AKA rsmithdev(on freelancer.com) Ryan Smith is from  the city of Abberdeen, Scotland

He is  the biggest liars ever! We wanted to develop an online marketplace and iphone app for our small startup company.

We hired him to do this job and spent over $6500 with him out of a total $9000. And we have Nothing!!!

After numerous setbacks, lies and manipulation, his last promised was to deliver the Alpha Version our website on July 1, 2013... and course he didn't deliver! he had another excuses! and no  intention do do so.  when we asked for an explanation and our money back... he had the nurves to threaten us of a lawsuit! the guy is completlty delusional and a danger for anybody who would start working with him. This is our duty to report him here!  and anywhere will find a place to do so. we will aslo report him to the authorities for Fraud! and seek legal action against him in anyway we can. [continued below]....

.....

He is a con artist that promises but will never deliver, he will not hesitate to use used every excuses in the book!

We have everything on file to support this statement: Contract; email trails; payment sent... and will give it to anyone who ask.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryan-Smith/-Aberdeen-Select-StateProvince/Ryan-Smith-rsmithdev-username-on-freelancercom-Dont-do-business-with-Ryan-Smith-AKA-r-1064551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Smith

I would like to help you with your project!

AUTHOR: Jenna_Freelancer - ()

Hi Eric,

I'm Jenna from Freelancer.com. I understand that you had an issue with the project you had with rsmithdev. I would like to assist you on this. Please send me an email to support@freelancer.com containing your username and the project ID. Be reminded to direct the email to me by putting my name on the title so I would easily get it.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,