• Report: #1020700

• Reported By: Adrienne — Great Falls Montana United States of America
Ryans Rides
2717 Caldwell Blvd Nampa, Idaho United States of America

Ryans Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales THESE GUYS ARE TOTAL RIP OFFS!! Nampa, Idaho

*Consumer Comment: Bad Credit Is A Way Of Life With You, Eh?

I bought a 2002 Ford pick up from Ryans Rides is 2009. I didn't have the greatest credit back then. That meant I needed to go to a buy here pay here lot.

I was specifically looking for a pickup that was able to pull my 5th wheel to Idaho from Montana where I had it stored. The salesman Tom I was working with told me that this was the truck for me that it was everything that I was looking for and would have no problem pulling my 5th wheel.

Well before I even got out of town I noticed the air conditioner was not working so I pulled into the first shop I saw to get it fixed. The mechanic spent over a half and hour power washing the radiator that was so plugged with mud it was unreal. He was nice enough not to charge me for this. I proceeded out of town and 30 miles out of town the truck just died on the interstate. I had it towed back to town and returned it to their lot the next morning. I told them I did not want the truck back that they misrepresente the truck and pretty much told them to shove it.

Two weeks after that I received a letter in the mail from a collection agency stating I owed 18000.00 for a truck I originally bought for 10,000.00. I told them there was no way I was paying 18,000.00 for a truck I returned back to the lot less than 24 hrs of buying it!!

I am now fighting with these people to get this off my credit report. I am taking them to court. Beware of this flim flam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryans-Rides/Nampa-Idaho-83651/Ryans-Rides-Hennesseys-Auto-Sales-THESE-GUYS-ARE-TOTAL-RIP-OFFS-Nampa-Idaho-1020700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryans Rides

Bad Credit Is A Way Of Life With You, Eh?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Taking the car back and leaving it is a VOLUNTARY REPO. They will sue you for the full cost of the contract...the $18000 you spoke of. You can get any attorney you wawalkingt but the bottom line is you screwed up big time. Enjoy walking and no, I don't work for them.