Complaint Review: Ryder Moving and Storage Company

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jean — El Paso Texas
Ryder Moving and Storage Company
3000-2 NW 25th Ave Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Ryder Moving and Storage Company Never ending Promises of Delivery Pompano Beach Florida

I am writing to express my disapointment, anger and inconvenience I have concerning this company.  On 6/21/13 Ryder's picked up my furniture from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to El Paso, Texas. I was under the impression my furniture would be stored on a one month free storage based in Texas, since I had not confirmed a date as to when I would be arriving to El Paso Tx.  I arrived on 7/10/13 and called Ryder only to find out my furniture was still in Florida in storage.  I have been trying to make arrangements since then to have my furniture delivered to El Paso, Tx calling frequently.  They in return when returning my calls continue promising that my furniture will be delivered week after week with different excuses (ex: driver rescheduled, no trucks heading to Texas, not returning calls, dates not available.)  When contracting with this company they said this was an independent company with plenty of trucks delivering Nationwide with no problem.  Till this day 7/23/13, my furniture has not been delivered, this is a major set back as all my belongs are in their hands.  I am so disappointed with this company I would never recommend or advise anyone to use their services.

I would appreciate if someone (supervisor) would contact me with information on when my furniture  will in fact leave Florida an when to expect my furniture to be delivered it is now over a month and this service is not free.   Thank you very discussed and unhappy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage-Company/Pompano-Beach-Florida/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage-Company-Never-ending-Promises-of-Delivery-Pompano-Beach-Florida-1069322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryder Moving and Storage Company