Complaint Review: Ryder Moving and Storage

• Reported By: AJ Axelrod — New York New York
Ryder Moving and Storage
Ryder Moving And Storage Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Ryder Moving and Storage SCAM Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Class action lawsuit?

Ryder Moving and Storage is a scam! Look up their owner Josh Socher and you will  see endless examples of them doing this under different company names. BEWARE. I  wish I knew this before I AM CURRENTLY BEING SCAMMED!! My items are being held  hostage in NJ. I've endlessly contracted them and been told they are on a truck  and then they are not. They have taken my belongings and half my fee but they  are not holding up on the contract. I even had another customer contact me to  tell me she saw my stuff in a NJ warehouse and that she had to pay them the  deposit and then drive her things across country by herself.   I have  sumbitted complaints with the Dept of Transportation, called local investigative  reporters for the local news, called The TODAY Show and am looking into hiring a  local attorney. Don't use this company.

Read more: http://www.mymovingreviews.com/movingreviews/scam-alert-currently-being-scammed-19366#ixzz2d7o7fBuZ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-1064/Ryder-Moving-and-Storage-SCAM-Pompano-Beach-Florida-1079266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryder Moving and Storage

Class action lawsuit?

AUTHOR: Deb - ()

I have also been scammed by them.  My furniture was all damaged and they sent me a fraudelent check for the damages from a bank where the account was closed months prior.  You are the 3rd person I am contacting to try and file a class action lawsuit.