Complaint Review: Ryder Truck rental

• Reported By: roger — lower makefield Pennsylvania United States of America
Ryder Truck rental
NewBold Road, Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania United States of America

Ryder Truck rental Overcharge and underserviced Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

Rented trucks from them multiple times over the years and had a few problems but nothing major so I continued with dealing with this location since they were close to my home. Well the last time I rented a truck I rented it for 7 days (returning it on a Sunday when no one was there) and found myself charged for 10 days. I drive i maybe 100 miles round trip but was charged for about 340 miles, and the list goes on. On top of that the AC didn't work, the liftgate didn't work and the check engine light would come on - not exactly instilling confidence. I tried to dispute it with my credit card company but they sent an invoice saying I rented it for 10 days and 340 miles. And of course how can someone disprove that? They can say anything they want and since no one was there when I returned the truck I can;'t disprove the mileage or even the number of days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2010 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryder-Truck-rental/Fairless-Hills-Pennsylvania-19030/Ryder-Truck-rental-Overcharge-and-underserviced-Fairless-Hills-Pennsylvania-646586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryder Truck rental