Complaint Review: Ryobi Tools

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: Critmark — Campbell California United States of America
Ryobi Tools

Ryobi Tools Ryobi Tools rebate SCAM Internet

Beware of Ryobis rebate SCAM!  I purchased some Ryobi tools in Dec motivated in part to a rebate.  Now four months later nothing has ever arrived.

First I called the number on the form only to be told I had the wrong number.  Aparently they put the wrong number on the form. I had to call the company that handles their rebates.

Next I called that number several times and each time got only a voicemail.  I never got a return call.  I emailed Ryobi and explained my issue.  They replied that I had to call the number I was already given.

When I replied that the number they were giving me was the same number I had been trying I was told I can only give you the number for the company that processes the rebates.  This was their exact quote!

In other words, they are willing to do NOTHING and apparently the knowledge that the company they use to process their rebates is doing nothing and ignoring customers is an acceptable practice since they have done all they can do.

My recommendation is that you DO NOT EVERY BUY A RYOBI product.  If this is how they treat customers at the beginning of a relationship I can only imagine what they do if you have a defective product.  This is a BAD COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ryobi-Tools/internet/Ryobi-Tools-Ryobi-Tools-rebate-SCAM-Internet-591428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryobi Tools