Complaint Review: S & F Hardware

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: Sherri — Dallas Texas
S & F Hardware
seagoville, Texas USA

S & F Hardware Smarf shagil ace hardware in seagoville, tx refuses to pay for installation work seagoville Texas

I was hired off craigslist to  install  self monitored surveillance cameras for the opening of the New Ace Hardware store in Seagoville TX. The owner Faisal Merchant never paid me after 15 days of work he changed the whole scope of the job telling me to redo all my work of the past 12 days that he watched and verbally approved  and told me if I didnt redo it that I wouldn't be paid. I explained that I had 15 days of work with no pay and that I couldnt afford to redo all my work. He said I could take him to small claims court.  So thats what I intend to do.

> To take him to small claims court I was in need of some information on the owner and the buisness name and such. In my research I came across alot of questions about the owners of the New Ace Hardware in Seagoville TX. The owners are a Faisal Merchant and a Sadruddin Gillani both who have changed there names legally in the past 3 years. Sadruddin Gillani is now Dean and it looks as throw he was a Minimal Gillani at one time also. They own three company's Shagil LLC. , SMARF LLC, & S & F Hardware LLC. Up until the ACE hardware purchase the other two company's look as they are fronts to receive bank loans and government grants. Being that neither of the company truly sale any goods or preform a service at all. It brings me to how and why are they able to get away with doing this. It also seems to me that the owners have no intention of paying for my services just as they don't pay for many things they do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-F-Hardware-/seagoville-Texas/S-F-Hardware-Smarf-shagil-ace-hardware-in-seagoville-tx-refuses-to-pay-for-installat-1169126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S & F Hardware