Complaint Review: S & K Appliance

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: CraigsList Consumer — Orange County Internet United States of America
S & K Appliance

S & K Appliance lied, ripped me off, rip off, rip-off, did not fix my washing machine, they said I had a 5 year warranty, Internet

I called "S & K Appliance" to repair my washing machine. They charged me way more than they said they were going to and my washer stopped working as soon as they left my house.
NOW, every time I try to call them to come back to look at it, they won't answer my phone calls. BEWARE of S & K Appliance !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-K-Appliance/internet/S-K-Appliance-lied-ripped-me-off-rip-off-rip-off-did-not-fix-my-washing-machine-th-931717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S & K Appliance