Complaint Review: S. Logistics Group, LLC

• Reported By: Nell — Fort Worth Texas
S. Logistics Group, LLC
20055 SW Pacific Highway Sherwood, Oregon United States of America

S. Logistics Group, LLC THIS IS A SCAM!! Sherwood, Oregon

I saw an add on the internet for Mystery Shoppers and I applied. I have done this type work before and all was ligit!! Today I received a check in the amount of $1,999.20. It came with a very impressive letter detailing instructions. The letter instructed me to deposit the check in my bank account and when I had the funds available click the Survey Assignment 1 on their website but only after I had the funds in hand because after clicking the box for the Survey Assignment I only had that day to complete the assignment or I would be disqualified. I called the bank that the check was drawn on Keybank, N.A. and spoke with the customer service department who verified that the account number on the check was a valid account HOWEVER the company that issued the check S. Logistics Group, LLC is NOT the name on the account. The check is a fraud. I tried to figure out how the company could profit. I went to the website again and clicked on the Survey Assignment 1 and guess what my instructions were to go to Western Union and send $899 to Witt Brown in Madrid, Spain. So that is how they get you. Fraud check and if you cash and send $899 you will be stuck for $1,999.20!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CASH THIS CHECK!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-Logistics-Group-LLC/Sherwood-Oregon-97140/S-Logistics-Group-LLC-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-Sherwood-Oregon-1041130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S. Logistics Group, LLC