Complaint Review: S R & Associates

• Submitted: Thu, July 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Richardson Texas
S R & Associates
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

S R & Associates ripoff Weston Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Call your bank

I am a single mother desperate to find ways to make extra money. I don't receive child support, and I can't forfeit what little time I get with my child to make extra money.

We are both the victims in this Report. We have been scammed by some heartless people and I would hope that more people will report about them and make something happen. I hope my report helps other people. Thank you.

I mailed in the $160.00 to get the maximum amount of envelopes and flyers so I could make an extra $400 a month which would save me and my daughter.

I already live paycheck to paycheck and am behind in my bills. I have not received any of my supplies and when I called the only # I could find for this company, 305-456-3645, it has been disconnected.

I mailed the check and it's already cleared the bank. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do. I desperately need that money back.

Heather
Richardson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-R-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/S-R-Associates-ripoff-Weston-Florida-101200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S R & Associates

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call your bank

AUTHOR: Beverly - (U.S.A.)

I don't know how much this will help, but you might try calling your bank and getting a copy of your check that you sent. See if you can find out what bank it was cashed at or if it was deposited into an account. Maybe the bank that processed your check could help you find the person so you could file a small claims suit against them. Or have you tried calling information for the area the so-called company is based in? And try getting a number for whoever endorsed the check you wrote. I hope this helps, and if I think of anything else I will let you know. I hope you get your money back.