Complaint Review: S & S Auto Sales

• Submitted: Sun, July 16, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2000

• Reported By:DARBY PA
S & S Auto Sales
71 Chester Pike DARBY, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

S & S Auto in Darby, PA

I purchased a used car last yearand paid about $ 10,000 for the vehicle (it was a 1995 chevrolet). After having the vehicle several weeks, I noticed oil leaking out of a gasket. It questioned me? So when I had the vehilce looked at by a mechnic it cost about $400.00 to be repaired (it wasn't covered under the Warranty that I had purchased for $1000.00). That was no big deal. A few months after the repair I was in a car accident, the vehicle was totalled by the insurance company. The insurance company paid the bank what they said it was worth ($6000.00). I owed over $4000.00 on the car and I never recieved my Warranty money back from Gurdian Warranty Company, the dealer received the money and he never sent it to me. He is an inconsiderate man and is name is Troy!!! Don't go there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-S-Auto-Sales/DARBY-Pennsylvania-19023/S-S-Auto-in-Darby-PA-2677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S & S Auto Sales