Complaint Review: S & S Drywall

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:miller ne Nebraska
S & S Drywall
6265 Highway 30 West Kearney, Nebraska U.S.A.

S & S Drywall Kearney Nebraska

*General Comment: S&S drywall

I was employed by s and s drywall, refuses to gives break except for a half hour in a 10 hour day, payday came around and Ray Shields says I was not worth the gas to drive to the job site, so refused to give me my paycheck. Imagine what this employer will to people who contract them if they wont pay there employees. BEWARE!!!!!!

Brian
miller ne, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-S-Drywall/Kearney-Nebraska-68845/S-S-Drywall-Kearney-Nebraska-473828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S & S Drywall

#1 General Comment

S&S drywall

AUTHOR: mommyplease3 - ()

My son has worked for S&S Drywall, Ray Shields plus we have used their services multiple times.  I have nothing but good to say.  He pays my son really well and very fair.  He always pays on time. He's worked for the Shields for several (6+ years).  We've been very happy with their drywall work.  They drywalled our entire house when we built it.  Also, when a hole gets in the wall or water has damaged the drywall, they are there that day or the next.

Our basement flooded one night, my husband was out of town, and they were there in two hours getting my carpet dried, hauling water out etc.  THey were awesome and i highly recommend them for housing needs and emergency needs.