Complaint Review: S & S Roofing

• Reported By: YITB — atlanta Georgia United States of America
S & S Roofing
P O Box 492403 Lawrenceviile, Georgia United States of America

S & S Roofing Roofing Lawrenceviile, Georgia

These guys did a good job on my roof, however they damanged my house and I had to sue them to pay for it.  They said we didn't do it, well.  The hole in the undersiding was 3 stories up and we all knew  they did it.  They would not return my calls ect, so I had it fixed, and still nothing.  I had to get an Atty and then they said I paid to much for the repair.

If you use take the time to make sure there si nothing wrong before you pay them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2010 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-S-Roofing/Lawrenceviile-Georgia-30049/S-S-Roofing-Roofing-Lawrenceviile-Georgia-651331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S & S Roofing