Complaint Review: S & W Automotive Parks,Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: Arroyo — Ellenwood Georgia United States of America
S & W Automotive Parks,Inc
6770 Chapman rd. Lithonia, Georgia United States of America

S & W Automotive Parks,Inc "Atlanta's Choice for Used Auto Parts S&W ...aka ....Stole&Wrecked , Sneaky& Wish Washes, Steal & Wont'... give your money Back Lithonia, Georgia

S&W   robbed me like a thief  I went  their because they have large junkyard of used parts and they have a computer on every desk to ask you for personal information name, address, phone and even put the part you bye in the computer ..ok that's fine and they ask for a core charge added to your bill  (cash Only)on your  account ...they tell You bring back your part and we will return  core charge(Thats Bull***t) in my case  I went back and they refused to give me my Core Charge  monies  the same Manager that had told me to wait   2hours for them to pull my part because it was  a BMW  he now refuse to give it to me  even though he sees me in the computer as new customer with my purchase and the account # but said No I need your receipt Ok I said but the receipt that was printed to me is same one on the computer that we both  can see , Now comes the Scam Core ,RIPOFF.....charges run from $5.00 to Upwards $25.00 or more  if think about ten suckers a day times  the low rate is $50..day times six days a week that's $300a week or $1200a month  you see my point they will not give me my money, even when they recognized you  and see it in the Computer  ...S&W  Stole my money & Wont'  give it Back ....did i say ten a day...I bet you ten to one odds.. its more like twenty  or more who don't get their core charge back.....S&W  STUCK & Will keep your money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-W-Automotive-ParksInc/Lithonia-Georgia-30058/S-W-Automotive-ParksInc-Atlantas-Choice-for-Used-Auto-Parts-SW-aka-StoleWrec-850307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S & W Automotive Parks,Inc