- Report: #1040072
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: S & W Marketing Company
S & W Marketing Company368 Market St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America
S & W Marketing Company CPE Profiles, LLC Mystery Shopper scamm Philadelphia Pennsylvania
*Consumer Comment: Are people still falling for this?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Send $920 to Watkins Ramey in Atlanta, GA with a test question and with no id required($76.00 Western Union fee/money available in minutes)
2) To shop at either Costco, Walmart, Best Buy, K-Mart, and Sears with $58.40 (items bought is for me to keep). The remaining of $300 was my salary. [continued below]....
I completed both assignments and emailed all receipt to Mr. Andrew Van Home at email@example.com. Within minutes Mr. Andrew responded and replied thank you. Then I received a text message from Western Union notifying me that the money has been picked up by Watkins Ramey (Atlanta, GA).
This morning I checked my bank account online and to my surprise, I noticed that the Mystery Shopper check has been returned. I immediately called Wells Fargo Bank and followed by an email notifying them that I've been scammed. within minutes the bank filed a claim and notified the Fraud Prevention Dept. As a result, my account is overdrawn -$350.00 and I don't know how I'm going to pay my rent. I hope my report will help prevent future consumers from being scammed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/S-W-Marketing-Company/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19106/S-W-Marketing-Company-CPE-Profiles-LLC-Mystery-Shopper-scamm-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1040072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.