Complaint Review: SABC

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Vanessa — Cape Town Nationwide United States of America
SABC
Henley Rd, Auckland Park, Johannesburg, 2092 Nationwide South Africa

SABC SABC is harassing and wrongly blacklisting us for not paying a TV licence when we have already told them we do not own a TV or radio, and have invited them to come and look. Now we get lawyers letters Johannesburg, Nationwide

SABC (South African Broadcasting Corporation) is knowingly harassing us and blacklisting us illegally. They have been told repeatedly for almost a year now that we do NOT own a TV or radio and have no intention of purchasing either again, yet these people continously harass us and now they are sending us letters saying the sheriff of the court is going to come and steal our possessions for them!

Ignorance is no excuse! I give them my ID number and the reply mail asks for my ID number. I cannot tolerate people acting stupid with me anymore while they try to steal from me under the PRETENCE of the law!

I will be suing them for defamation of character and harassment, but I want them to get it into their thieving heads once and for all to LEAVE ME ALONE! I am also going to the newspapers about this - I'm sure they steal from others this way too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 02:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SABC/nationwide/SABC-SABC-is-harassing-and-wrongly-blacklisting-us-for-not-paying-a-TV-licence-when-we-ha-994377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SABC