• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010

• Phone: 210-302-1749
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

SABRE HOLDINGS - TRAVELOCITY.COM They Stole My Money! San Antonio Texas

This was the worse experience of my life! I book the first hotel 7010 0266 2948 on Yahoo.com and when I arrived the people working at Motel Blu would not let me check in because they did not receive a fax. They told e they did receive my payment, but they would not let me check in, so after hours on the phone with customer service I book another hotel 7010 02811 206. When I arrived  Homestead Blue Lagoon the man working the counter said that he received a fax from Yahoo travel stating that the room was canceled. I spent another hour the phone with customer service who just hung up on me. I still have not received my refund from the second hotel, and it ha been more than 2 weeks. I will make sure to tell everybody about my experience with Yahoo travel!

I have spoken with Peter - who has no ext number informed me today 26 Apr 2010, that Travelocity was at fault in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SABRE-HOLDINGS-TRAVELOCITYCOM/San-Antonio-Texas-78233/SABRE-HOLDINGS-TRAVELOCITYCOM-They-Stole-My-Money-San-Antonio-Texas-600596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SABRE HOLDINGS - TRAVELOCITY.COM