Complaint Review: SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS CLUB

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: MagnumMagic — Glendale Arizona
SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS CLUB
http://www.onmc.com/ Internet United States of America

SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS CLUB Charged my credit card for $84.00 without my authorization. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I never agreed or signed up for a membership

SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS CLU charged my credit card with $84.00 for no reason I know, never been a member and I don't have any relationship or business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SACNASCAR-MEMBERS-CLUB/internet/SACNASCAR-MEMBERS-CLUB-Charged-my-credit-card-for-8400-without-my-authorization-Inter-1036354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAC*NASCAR MEMBERS CLUB

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I never agreed or signed up for a membership

AUTHOR: Jason Ames - ()

I responded to a free calander give away on facebook .   The ad said that all I needed to do was to pay the shipping.  $1.97.  I recieved the calander and 2 weeks lster my bank account was charged $84.00.  Had they made it clear that I would be charged this amount , I would have never agreed to pay the shipping cost! !  Whst a hidden scam !   I'm getting my refund.