Complaint Review: SAFE-CART.COM

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Greeneville Tennessee
SAFE-CART.COM
SAFE-CART.COM-WA Nationwide, Washington U.S.A.

SAFE-CART.COM I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD THAT I CAN NOT VERIFIE FOR $39.90 Nationwide Washington

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Safecart.com

*Consumer Comment: Similar Experience

*UPDATE Employee: Reviewing Charges from safe-cart.com

i have a charge on my credit card that can not be explained. i do check my card to see what has went through. i keep colse eye on what i order off the net. i only use one card to keep track. there is no way to get hold of this sight no phone # and the web address does not work.

Alfreda
Greeneville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAFE-CARTCOM/Nationwide-Washington/SAFE-CARTCOM-I-HAVE-A-CHARGE-ON-MY-CREDIT-CARD-THAT-I-CAN-NOT-VERIFIE-FOR-3990-Nationwi-311338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAFE-CART.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Safecart.com

AUTHOR: Ted - ()

Similar Experience

AUTHOR: Traxman57 - (U.S.A.)

I had the exact same charge on my card and became concerned, but since I've recently purchased software online I decided to follow the instructions that I received when I called the toll free number provided on my bank statement for that charge. On SafeCart's website it allowed me to locate purchases I had made through them. It showed me an order receipt for Driver Detective with the two year free update option that came out to exactly $39.90! (Mystery solved, I had forgotten about using that card for the purchase because it occurred two months ago).

Reviewing Charges from safe-cart.com

AUTHOR: Safecart - (Canada)

Hi Alfreda,

This is Kathleen from SafeCart Customer Service. By way of some background, SafeCart provides online sellers of digital products such as downloadable software, e-books and the like, the facilities to accept credit card and PayPal payments through our secure shopping cart and checkout.

Please contact me through our our online form at www.safe-cart.com/contact and write ATTENTION KATHLEEN at the beginning of your message - I'll be happy to assist you personally.

When a purchase is made from a merchant or publisher who uses SafeCart internet payment services, the payment processor on the credit card statement shows as www.safe-cart.com. If PayPal was used, SAFECART is displayed. The URL, www.safe-cart.com is our official website address.

Thank you; I look forward to hearing from you regarding this, Alfreda.

Kind regards,