Complaint Review: SAFECART

SAFECART
bc bc, British Columbia United States of America

SAFECART CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD NOT AUTHORIZED bc, British Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: Response

Like all the others on this site, I have been charged for nothing that I have ordered. I have paid this site for cp downloads, which never really worked.

It's been almosy 1 year since I ordered anything and then I see this payment taken out of my account.

I have been taken like the rest. Is the only thing left to do is change all my account info b/c this one rip off site will continue to rip me off? I'm sure the Attorny General's office has been contacted, but I will contact them again regarding this company in Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2010 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAFECART/bc-British-Columbia-/SAFECART-CHARGES-ON-CREDIT-CARD-NOT-AUTHORIZED-bc-British-Columbia-666013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAFECART

Response

AUTHOR: Sonia - (Canada)

Hello,

If there are any unauthorized charges, we would definitely like to be notified, so that we can assist you in getting your money back. If you have not done this then please call us at 1-877-370-9229 and we would be glad to help.

It is unfortunate that you are feeling this way, but if you contact us, we would be glad to assist you.