Complaint Review: SAFECART.COM FEDERAL WAY WA

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: MARY — GRAND FORKS North Dakota United States of America
SAFECART.COM FEDERAL WAY WA

SAFECART.COM FEDERAL WAY WA TOLD ME I WOULD GET COMPLETE COMPUTER HELP TO FIX ALL PROBLEMS ON MY COMPUTER FOR TWO YEARS Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I have been ripped of.  On 07/31/2012, my computor was all messed and needed help to fix my computor. I am lost at what to do, I bought the PC cleaner on line, than I was put on another line to get help to fix my computer. This guy told me he could fix it from there, I was told  it would be cheaper and i woudn't  have to bring it in to get fixed. it would just take a few minutes to do it on line. so he did but it still never worked properly. he told me if i buy a new computer, that they would tranfer the service to my new one. he went onto say it was $287.96 for two years and would be cheaper to get it done now. he wanted me to sign up for 4 years and it was close to $500.00 but i said no. I can not afford that much. i did give my discover card number and he promised to keep in touch with me. never heard from him again. my computer is still not fixed and can't get ahold of them, no mumber or way to contact them.  i feel that he ripped me off and don't know what to do. please help me. i am on disability and need my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAFECARTCOM-FEDERAL-WAY-WA/internet/SAFECARTCOM-FEDERAL-WAY-WA-TOLD-ME-I-WOULD-GET-COMPLETE-COMPUTER-HELP-TO-FIX-ALL-PROBLEM-976912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAFECART.COM FEDERAL WAY WA

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello Mary,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,