Complaint Review: SAFECART.COM

• Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Another — FISHERS Indiana United States of America
SAFECART.COM
UNKNOWN Internet, Washington United States of America

SAFECART.COM SAFECART.COM SOFTWARE 855*432*0727 WA Safecart.Com Strikes Again Internet, Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: And still the charges continue

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

Reviewing my credit card statement resulted in detecting TWO postings by Safecard.Com, one charge for $29.97 and another for $9.97, both on the same day.  I have no idea who they are or what I was supposed to receive from them.  The charge just appeared.  No goods or services were received.  That is attempted theft by false credit card charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAFECARTCOM/Internet-Washington-/SAFECARTCOM-SAFECARTCOM-SOFTWARE-8554320727-WA-SafecartCom-Strikes-Again-Internet-Wa-843040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAFECART.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

And still the charges continue

AUTHOR: stevexst - ()

And still the charges continue

I found I was being charged by safe cart for a program I never recieved $9.97 and 29.97 through Pay Pal.

They pulled the money right out of my bank account; I had to change my password and method of payment. I hope Pay Pal is able to cancel the payment taken from my bank account!

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience these charges have caused.
SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, games and the like. With support for multiple currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.
These charge is most likely in regards to the automatic renewal program you agreed to when you purchased a software program in 2010-2011. You should have received two reminder emails at 30 days and 7 days prior to the software expiration date that the software renewal was going to take place.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact our customer service team at 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm PST or by email at customerservice@safecart.com

Regards