Complaint Review: SAFELINK

• Reported By: FedUp — Nevada
SAFELINK
www.safelink.com Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

SAFELINK HORRIBLE PHONE & SERVICE Las Vegas, Nevada

SafeLink sent me a cell phone in a timely manner, and now I know why they give them away for free, it's because they couldn't sell them for $1.00. The sound quality is horrible, people cannot hear me, and vice versa. Don't waste your time calling customer service because you will get somebody in the Philippines, or India, or somewhere else who cannot speak English. So I decided to go back to the old fashioned, reliable land line for $15.00 a month, no bundles and no features that I don't need. I am glad I saved my old phone. What a difference in the sound quality! I have tried to cancel my service with SafeLink for 2 months and it's impossible. I sent them 3 e-mails so far but have not heard from them. I tried to cancel on their website but it keeps giving me an "error" message; it seems they don't want to lose customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAFELINK/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/SAFELINK-HORRIBLE-PHONE-SERVICE-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1044948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAFELINK