Complaint Review: SAHALIE

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: ooutraged customer — N. Stonington Connecticut United States of America
SAHALIE
3188 NW Aloclek Hillsboro, Oregon United States of America

SAHALIE Stole money Hillsboro, Oregon

After ordering a few items from the on-line clothes company SAHALIE, I was asked if I wanted 20 % off on my next item and to check the VIP PLUS box. I trusted them and thought it was a nice gesture on their part and did. A day later, I was sent a letter that I had signed up for a program that cost $1.99 a month for the first 30 days then $14. 95 for each month afterwards. They had already taken without my permission $1.99 out from the credit card I used for my order.

I looked up this company immediately and found many many stories of other customers who also got "ripped off" Some had not seen the $14.99 monthly charge on their statement for months and had a difficult time getting their money back. I wrote the company immedately telling them I was going to report them and they wrote back and said they would credit my account with the $1.99 they had already taken out. Buyer beware. Their website makes them look professional, down to earth and oh natural but this sleazy behavior makes them seem more like predators.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAHALIE/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/SAHALIE-Stole-money-Hillsboro-Oregon-958809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAHALIE