Complaint Review: SAI/ Castle Rock Security

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
SAI/ Castle Rock Security
2101 South Arlington Heights Road Arlington Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

SAI/ Castle Rock Security Sells upstanding clients to collection Arlington Heights Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Obviously, they are getting a kickback from the collection agency

After being a faithful costumer to SAI for almost five years, we got a surprise letter in the mail from a collection agency stating that we owed SAI $600! I placed several calls to SAI and not one person could explain to me why we owed $600, refused to transfer me to management and consistently transferred me to the collection agency!! After speaking with the collection agency I was told that SAI could not take the automatic withdrawal from my bank for two months and was charging me $534 for breach of contract. When I asked to see this contract they could not provide me with one. Furthermore, there was no change in my account that would prevent them from withdrawing money.

My helpful contact at the collection agency told me that they have several lawsuits against them.

Jessica
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAI-Castle-Rock-Security/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60005/SAI-Castle-Rock-Security-Sells-upstanding-clients-to-collection-Arlington-Heights-Illinoi-456623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAI/ Castle Rock Security

Obviously, they are getting a kickback from the collection agency

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

And they may be getting ready to leave it all behind and they want as much money as they can get before they disappear to a place that has NO extradition treaty with the USA and they can drink their sweet mixed drinks with the small umbrella in them.

If you have records that you paid --and I hope you kept the cancelled checks and the invoices, you will have ample evidence to show the judge.

I would countersue.

My guess is that it is just a bluff so they can grab some green before they go.