Complaint Review: SAINT MATHEWS CHURCH

• Submitted: Wed, June 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: leanora — pompano beach Florida U.S.A.
SAINT MATHEWS CHURCH
PO BOX 21838 TULSA, Oklahoma United States of America

SAINT MATHEWS CHURCH I WAS RIPPED OFF BY GIVING DONATIONS TO A FAKE CHURCH TULSA, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: So Sooo CHEESY!

*Consumer Comment: Send them a $ bill printed on one side and they'll never bother you again, they ONLY bother PAYING morons

I have received a letter in the mail by Saint
Mathew's church. The letter was very interesting and it caught my attention. As i continued to read the letter it seemed as though the letter was just for me. It stated everything that i was going through at the time. Financial difficulty, relationship problems, ect..After reading the literature it then said to wait until sunset and look into one of the papers that had Jesus on it. His eyes were closed in the picture. It said for me to get on  my knees and pray from a scripture they enclosed in the letter and hold the paper with Jesus face in my hands and as i was to pray that Jesus eyes would open. I actually did exactly what was  said to do in the steps they explained. To my surprise Jesus eyes opened and from then they had gotten my attention to all their letters they sent me. I decided to go on line and see if i was really sending my donations as well as my  prayer's to a real church. I looked up Rip off Report and can not believe that i am actually reading that this is all a scam. I would like to know how do we know for sure that we are being ripped off? I can't imagine someone playing with God in this manner. I have sent several donations and prayer to Saint Mathew's Church. Is there anything we can do? I know there are many scams out there and many con artists but to play with God like this is despicable. I know that God has seen that i have been giving my donations to him and that if this is a scam I hope and pray they get caught very soon. This is just SICK and whoever is behind this scam you better believe God has something that no man can give him....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAINT-MATHEWS-CHURCH/TULSA-Oklahoma-74121/SAINT-MATHEWS-CHURCH-I-WAS-RIPPED-OFF-BY-GIVING-DONATIONS-TO-A-FAKE-CHURCH-TULSA-Oklah-741005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAINT MATHEWS CHURCH

So Sooo CHEESY!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

I got a donation request from these guys.

Im sure THEIR eyes opened when they got my donation of soiled toilet paper...

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Screw them and they'll never bother you again.