Complaint Review: SAL MASSA

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: karma — Palm Coast Florida United States of America
SAL MASSA
3 Florida park drive Palm Coast, Florida United States of America

SAL MASSA SALON SALON in Palm Coast, FL. SALON SALON hair studio located in Palm Coast, FL. BEWARE of Sal Mazza! Palm Coast, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Salon Salon

I went to Sal after reading all the wonderful reviews. Later his partner said she deletes all the bad reviews. hhmmm clue!! NOT impressed with Sal! He didn't smile and seemed like he was annoyed at everyone. I brought 4 pictures to illustrate my hair color and style I wanted. I had my hair done a couple days before and they had it too red and all one color (Sal knew this). Sal said he could do the picture's look on me. My hair was to be blonde and have some dark undertones. We washed my hair and it was all DARK brown with only a few tiny strands of blonde. I asked where is the blonde? His reply was "everyone's hair turns out different". He then added blonde highlights and a color tone. NOT HAPPY with him or his 'color talent'. He charged me $150.00 for DARK and totally damaged/broken hair. NOT what I asked for or showed him. My hair broke immediately and I am sick to my stomach about how much money I spent to have my hair ruined!!!! I tipped him $10.00 even. I am sooo upset!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAL-MASSA/Palm-Coast-Florida-32137/SAL-MASSA-SALON-SALON-in-Palm-Coast-FL-SALON-SALON-hair-studio-located-in-Palm-Coast-FL-1022246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAL MASSA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Salon Salon

AUTHOR: salon salon - ()

First let me start off by apologising for the experience you had at Salon Salon. The two independant contractors which you have spoken about do not work for Salon Salon, but were chair renters. We do realise it is our name on the building and our responsibility to keep the clients happy. However, situations like this occur and unless brought to our attention, we have no way to address them with the independant contractor. I will inform you that Sal Massa and Terri Lupi are no longer independant contractors for Salon Salon anymore and we would like the opportunity to give you the experience we had envisioned for all of our clients. Thank you for your honest feedback and our most sincere apologies.